Where I am upto:
- 3DS Max 8 is installed and running nicely and I have worked through in some fashion to chapter 18 of the Max8 Bible.
- I have downloaded and installed DAZ and a handful of the free things including V3.
- WH40K work sees a mostly complete Kan and the basework of the Dread done.
- I have a few copies of 3D World magazine which has made for good reading.
- Investigation of Digital Media and similar courses shows they want portfolios and this next 5 months will give me that as well as a solid taste of my capacity to do this stuff.
- I have some historical sketchwork and photoshoping, plus 3D stuff and programming from the BSc Arch and even some playing with mods.
- I have got myself to lev53 in WoW.
- We have a great collection of DVDs with the extra content which I will concentrate on more now.
- I can see a need for me to not just DO - but also to LEARN. For that I need some instruction - the first of which I hope to be life drawing and colour theory.
next step is to write up the Journey