The modelling is still concentrating on adding features and altering global proportions. I am leaving the hair as great big spikes for now - hopefully that will help us rig it up with spline bones. It is possible that even if I had built them in-place they would be riggable - but this keeps things clean for now.
[WIP of the Bimbo Model]
I tried one way to make lips, but they frankly look kinda crap. I think I will try a few other ways to build the geometry, see if I can get some better lines as well as nice 3D feel.
[WIP of the Bimbo Model - a little later]
I emailed Team Stimpy with a first cut at our total scope for the project - given that the weeks will fly past in our run up to the submission. In rough timeframes our hope is to have basic models rigged and into a 3D animatic by Tuesday. The animatic wont have all the details by any stretch, but will give us a good foundation for the next stage.
- Mgt: Setup file organisation and sharing
- Mgt: setup standards - units, filenames
- Mgt: setup full schedule and responsibilities
- Model: Bimbo : build model/mesh, uv, texture, material
- Model: 3D: build model/mesh, uv, texture, material
- Model: 2D: build model/mesh, uv, texture, material
- Model: Pic: build model/mesh, uv, texture, material
- Model: Bimbo: skin and rig
- Model: 3D: skin and rig
- Model: 2D: skin and rig
- Scene: build background and full set for reflections
- Scene: build lighting setup
- Scene: setup cameras for each shot
- Animation: build basic 3d animatic
- Animation: build smooth character and interactive animation
- Animation: build facial animations
- Animation: add blinks, refinements, better flow and detailing
- Animation: create 2Ds face in Flash.
- Sound: get score final
- Sound: set sound effects
- Sound: record and prep voices
- Compositing: bring it all together in Maya
- Compositing: build and render out static images for into and credits
- Compositing: Render out beauty or layer passes.
- Compositing: bind it all together in post
- Compositing: build credit reel
- Mgt: build final submission with references to Mac-vs-PC and other context.
- Misc: Write up logbooks