- Eyes: Create blend shapes for his pupils (heart, happy, sad, confused).
- Eyes: Create material for pupil that allows for a ring pupil rather than the solid disk.
- Eyes: Create material for the 'whites' that can allow for red at the edges.
- Eyes: Add text to the main handles for the linked controllers - have them logical.
- Eyes: Add attribute to rotate the eyelids in two planes.
- Skin: De-skin body and fix arm local axes.
- Skin: Re-skin main body with extra work on mouth and teeth.
- Texture: Refine texture image - nicer seams and colour transitions.
- Tail: build curl.
- Tail: build driven keys for leftrightupdownetc.
- Feet: flipper IKs perhaps - need some controls.
- Feet: driver for when hips go past ankle IK.
- Arms - stretchable (IK/FK switcher check).
- Elbows/Knees: extra bone to hold the ball together.
- Hands: drivers for fingers - control each finger with single controller.
- Hands: blends for flatter pads.
- Mouth: blend to control lips.
- Mouth: blend to do wrinkles at head junction.
- Mouth: drivers for the main expressions.
- Mouth: lip blends to give some expressions despite the wide mouth.
- Mouth: blends for small open closures - maybe he can almost mumble then.
- Nostrils: blends to alter position in nose.
- Interface: Build sliders and helpers.
- Limits: set all locked elements and limits on translations etc.
Wednesday, 13 May 2009
I have re-evaluated the next steps for the Oinkfrog Maya model and rig - and will target these things next: