Today I set about exploring some more concepts for Moths vs Butterflies. Here is one of the sketches with a quick colouring done for a Blade-Maiden Butterfly. I was working on enhancing the differentiation between the 2 races and making sure the Butterflies are more blade-like in their armour, wings and equipment. I havent coloured the Moth version - should go up tomorrow.
These versions are 2 armed vs the 6 armed previous ones as I test this approach. They feel less cluttered which I like, their silhouette is looking the part.
I am not sure if MvsB will take over for the major project I am working on, but it does have some conceptual legs.